The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and local municipalities have implemented local public health directions, bylaws, and policies which are required to be followed.
Glow Day Spa Social Guidelines
- Physical Distancing: When possible inside Glow Day Spa, stay at least 2 meters away from others.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Proper hand washing and/or hand sanitize when entering is required.
- Covid-19 questionnaire and accurate tracking information is required before service.
- Contactless temperature screening is required for fever verification.
- Cleaning services: The spa will be regularly cleaned with disinfectant containing at least 70% alcohol.
- If you are sick, please stay home. We have waived the Cancellation Policy during Code Orange and Red. No Show's are not waived unless proven emergency.
Spa Protocol during Restrict or Control
- We will be open by appointment ONLY. Walk-ins will not be permitted.
- Please maintain the physical distance of at least 2 Meters when possible while inside Glow Day Spa.
- Please do not come for your appointment too early to avoid people in the waiting area.
- Due to mandatory face covering, some services may not be offered. For Orange and Red restrictions these types of services include all facials, lip and chin waxes. Please call prior to the appointment if clarification is needed for your scheduled appointment.
- Clients may not bring guests to the appointment, including children.
- As well as screening all employees before services we will also screen all clients. This includes a questionnaire and temperatures prior to entering the premises. If you have a temperature greater than 38ºC we are going to require you to reschedule your appointment.
- Glow Day Spa will be cleaned and sanitized prior to opening every day. Additionally, all surfaces and material will be thoroughly disinfected after every client. Our cleanliness is heightened for the health and safety of our clients and team.
- If you have been told to quarantine or isolate by a medical provider you will need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have confirmed symptoms of Covid-19 or received a positive Covid-19 test results you will need to reschedule your appointment until completed quarantine or as advised by a medical provider.
- If you have travelled out of Canada or to any Province that has had a significant COVID-19 outbreak further information may be required to clarify health risk conditions.
- Once again, we are unable to allow walk-in services during a state of emergency. We encourage curbside pickup for any products or gift cards you may need. You can also call ahead when purchasing a Gift Card during the Holiday season this will reduce time in reception area during checkout.
We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our clients. We appreciate all of your patience and please bear with us during this challenging time, as these regulations will be new to all of us. We hope to be back to business as normal, government willing. For more information about our Covid-19 Health & Safety plan visit link below.
Feel free to call us at 705-734-3800 with any questions or concerns regarding your spa appointment or service during Covid-19.