Full Body Spray Tan
Enjoy a healthy glow all year round with our 100% organic, all natural, FDA approved formula. Our tanning solutions are alcohol, paraben, and odor free. These solutions out perform the rest with superior colour, long lasting results, and great fading characteristics while moisturizing the skin leaving you looking and feeling beautiful. Lasts between 7 to 10 days.
Fake Bake USA | #1 Rated Tanning Solutions for just-off-the-beach-color
- Tanning solutions are formulated with Natural Colour Complex, naturally derived and organic ingredients, Vio-7 or a blend of biotanicals.
- Ordonone® technology helps eliminate common sunless tanning odor.
- Multiple shades of bronzers to enhance your tan
- Gluten Free | Paraben Free | Cruelty Free | Sulfate Free | Non-Comedogenic | 100% Vegan
Spray Tan Preparedness:
Before visiting Glow Day Spa for your Spray Tan please read the following notes for what to do before and after getting a Spray Tan:
- Make sure you schedule all other spa treatments for before your spray tan, including facials, massages, waxing, and mani/pedis. If you choose to shave at home, you should do so at 24 hours before.
- Do not use any body creams in morning or day of Spray Tan application. Avoid wearing any perfume, creams, lotions, deodorant, and make-up to your spray tan appointment, a clean canvas is always best. This is why most people book Spray Tans in the evening or after work.
- It is best to exfoilate up to 24 hours before spray tan for best results. Exfoliating prior to your tan is one of the most important ways to help your tan last and look its best. The best advice for every client is to exfoliate your entire body the day/evening before.
- The most important thing is that you feel comfortable in what you are wearing during your Spray Tan. Whether that’s a bikini, some underwear, or going fully commando, your tanning artist can give advise and support your choice for female clients.
- You should always tell your esthetician your prior experience with self-tanning and whether you have an event, what day the event is for optimal results. If you have any skin conditions, rash, dry patches, sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis, discoloration, and/or if there are certain areas that lighten quicker, it is important for us to know before starting the service.
Spray Tan Aftercare and Tips:
- If you are sleeping in your tan, be warned that your tan will appear darker than it actually is. But, when you rinse off the bronzer in the morning, you should have a milder colour, plus a fully developed tan. When you sleep, your body temperature heats up and your pores open up allowing the tanning agent (DHA) to really get into the skin and work to its full potential.
- While sleeping, it’s important to wear long, dark clothing so, should you sweat any of your tan off, it will go onto your pajamas and not your crisp white sheets. However, many tan marks will just rinse off with a little soap and water.
- If you are preparing for an event i.e. wedding. Glow Day Spa recommend getting sprayed two to three days before the shindig. That way, the colour can fully set in before the special day.
- How long will my Spray Tan last ? It really depends, but basically anywhere from seven to ten days. Your face and hands will last an even shorter amount of time, since you’re (hopefully) washing them more frequently. We recommend self spray tan and mitt for maintenance and longevity of your Spray Tan. Glow Day Spa uses Fake Bake tanning products.
- Other ways to make your Spray Tan last. There are different products and strategies to help your tan last as long as possible. A simple way is to take lukewarm showers, nothing too hot, with a pH balanced body wash, pat dry when you get out. Keep skin hydrated on the outside as well as from the inside!
If you have any questions regarding Spray Tanning, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Estheticians at Glow Day Spa. Please call 705-734-3800 and one of our front desk representatives will assist you.